— 09/10/2016 —
We continued into the next school year by holding a meeting to discuss our next course of actions and goals.
I have come to learn that goal planning is very vital to anything you want to achieve. It applies to absolutely everything that you do; whether that is for sport, music, or in academia. It is somewhere I feel I have to continue to keep growing in and a skill that takes endless practice.
That being said, I made it a point to have a sit down with my advisors at the beginning and end of the year, as well as before PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 began.
EMAIL – Written in the beginning of Freshman Year discussing ACTION points and GOALS for future.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Sankuratri, Yeshwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Meeting Minutes
To: Andrew Poolman <email@example.com>
Cc: Kori Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jini Loos <email@example.com>
Dear Mr. Poolman,
- Incorporate Barefoot College into Anual Haverford School trip to Welham Boys School in India. Talk to Trip Company Director.
- Introduce Mr. Maley to Barefoot College
- Brainstorm on how to incorporate Solar Program with Mr. Maley
- Work on personal project to get wifi to Night School Campus. Brainstorm
- Make a Skype Call happen in 8th, 9th and other grades. Work with Mrs. Brown. Mr. Maley?
- Incorporate Barefoot into 8th Grade Curriculum like last year. Successfully send videos and skype call.
- Big Goal – Get Bunker-ji to speak at the Haverford School. Speaker Series? Talk to Dr. Nagl. Talk to Lara.
– – Yeshwin Sankuratri – –